Have you ever wondered:
“How do I track to make sure that I’m making the most progress possible with my physique?”
“How do I make sure that I’m not losing all my muscle while cutting? Or gaining fat while bulking?”
“When should I eat my food for optimal progress?”
“Which supplements are worth taking?”
This is a comprehensive guide that will show you how to achieve a great body composition of less fat and more muscle mass.
Here’s what you’ll learn in each part of The Complete Diet Guide for Improving Body Composition:
- Part 1: How to Track and Measure Body Composition – How to track and measure body composition, to better assess if you’re progressing optimally. You’ll learn how to estimate your body fat percentage and how to track changes during a cut or bulk.
- Part 2: How to Set Up Your Calorie Intake – I’ll show you how to set up your calorie intake to successfully lose fat or build muscle.
- Part 3: How to Set Up Your Macronutrients – You’ll learn how to set up your intake of protein, carbs and fats to achieve the best body composition possible. I’ll also share some guidelines regarding the fourth macro alcohol.
- Part 4: Micronutrients and Fiber Intake –Here’s how to get your vitamins, minerals and fiber intake set up correctly to make sure you’re staying healthy and can sustain your diet long-term. I’ll also give you some water intake guidelines. And finally I’ll share what flexible dieting and IIFYM actually is.
- Part 5: Meal Frequency & Nutrient Timing – I’ll walk you through if there are any benefits or drawbacks of having different meal frequencies or timings of nutrients around training.
- Part 6: Supplements Worth Taking – The right supplements during the right circumstances can make a difference, how big of a difference? Find out in Part 6.
What Did You Think?
I’d love to hear what you think about my new guide.
Or maybe you have a question about something you read.
Either way, let me now by leaving a quick comment below right now.